Travel Insurance » General

ID #1166

I am going on Kailash Mansarover yatra. Can I get travel health insurance for it? I have China visa.

No, Indian insurance companies do not provide travel health insurance for this yatra.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2011-05-24 04:52
Revision: 1.0

Digg it! Share on Facebook Print this record Send FAQ to a friend Show this as PDF file
Propose a translation for Propose a translation for
Please rate this FAQ:

Average rating: 2.25 (8 Votes)

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry